Inca Piperazine Solution 250ML
Inca Piperazine Solution is an effective wormer for poultry, pigeons and pigs. It protects against Round Worms (Ascaridia Galli) in Poultry, Roundworms (Ascaridia columbae) in Pigeons; and Round Worms (Ascaris suum) and Nodule Worms (Oesophagostomum spp) in Pigs.
- Effective worming solution suitable for poultry, pigeons, and pigs
- In poultry, treats round worms (Ascaridia Galli)
- In pigeons, treats round worms (Ascaridia columbae)
- In pigs, treats round worms (Ascaris suum) and nodule worms (Oesophagostomum spp)
- Can be added to the water for easy dosing.
After something different? See our entire range of Chicken Parasite Treatments.
Read more in our Complete Guide to Backyard Chicken Care.
Directions for Use in Pigs:
- Dose all in-pig sows 4 weeks before farrowing, all piglets from 5 weeks of age and all newly introduced pigs. Repeat treatment at 1 to 2 monthly intervals.
- Dosage: 4mL solution per 5kg bodyweight. Add this amount to the water the pigs will drink in the morning.
- Can alternatively be administered at above rates in mash or by individual drenching.
Directions for Use in Pigeons:
- Dosage: add 0.5mL solution to 40mL of water, per pigeon. Provide according to number of birds.
- Repeat after 6 weeks. Repeat treatments are necessary to kill maturing worms after initial treatment.
Directions for use in Poultry: Administration may be done into water or food mash. Provide amount according to number of birds. Dosage Per 100 Birds:
- Under 7 weeks of age: 40mL Piperazine in 2L water
- 7 - 8 weeks of age: 50mL Piperazine in 2L water
- 9 - 12 weeks of age: 60mL Piperazine in 5L water
- 13 - 16 weeks of age: 60mL Piperazine in 7L water
- 17 - 20 weeks of age: 70mL Piperazine in 9L water
- Over 20 weeks of age: 90mL Piperazine in 11L water.
- For use in wet mash, mix according to dose rate table above with sufficient water to prepare mash. Repeat after 6 weeks.